Sunday, October 14, 2007

According to Wikipedia, NC-my location- is 77% Protestant and only 10% Roman Catholic. This means that as a convert to Catholicism, I get asked a LOT of questions. Personally, this doesn't bother me but it is very important for my children to understand not just what they believe but why they believe it. Amy Welborn's book PROVE IT is not only informative but at times humurous as well. I found myself learning a lot from this little book. I also very much appreciate that she was not mean spirited in her defense of Catholic beliefs while at the same time presenting the truth of our faith without any sugar coating. I am going to assign this book to my sixth grader this year.

1 comment:

Lapa said...

Cristóvão of aguiar stoled the authorithy of the book of MIGUEL TORGA.
Read all about in my blog.